CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2011/12/20

Monday and Tuesday thanks

So, yesterday was a day with a high high and a low low. I am thankful for the time I had cross-country skiing! It was beautiful, and I always feel so alive out in nature!!! Then, when I returned home, we had to put our dog down :( I am thankful that she is out of misery. It was definitely her time, but soooo sad. Consoling our little one was heartbreaking...though we cuddled for a long time and rocked. I am thankful I can be that person for her in her life when she needs it the most :)

Today I am thankful for having girl time!! We had an awesome lunch with Sophie, who is one of my former students, and she used to teach our little one swim lessons! We had such a fun lunch!!! Yeah for the Breadline! And, it just rocked catching up :) Turns out both our little one and Sophie had the same 4th grade teacher, so it was fun listening to them!! We did lots of shopping, and ran some errands. GOOD times today :))

No comments: