CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2009/08/19

Gimme a break!

     For REAL...who in the heck TRULY cares that Michelle Obama is wearing shorts? OMGawsh, she was on vacation, it was hot, she was at the Grand Canyon. Puhhhleaze!
     I can't believe it's even an issue. It cracks me up all the headlines about eyebrow raising because of the shorts. Who's eyebrows are raising, and more importantly WHO CARES?!
     I LOVE that our first lady is a MOM. I love that she is grounded and real, and what she wore, I would wear. Am I the first lady? NOPE. But, she is a MOM first, and they were on a family vacay.
     Would I raise my eyebrows if she was wearing shorts to a formal meeting of some kind...mabye?
     Anyhoot, all this fashion drama just tells me that people don't have much to do, and too much ado about nothing.

No comments: