CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2009/08/19

Cody is almost home :)

     As you know, my oldest son Cody is a US Marine, and he was on a Military Expeditionary Unit (MEU) since January. He has visited all over the world, and he has incredible experiences.
     But the good news...he's home in the US, and even better, he will be here this Saturday! I can hardly contain myself. I am overwhelmed!!! Everyone here is THRILLED for the homecoming!!!!!
     Also, some other good news, he asked his girlfriend to marry him. Of course, he did it such a romantic way (I've raised him well), when he returned home, on the parade deck and in uniform, he bent down on his knee and asked SP (short for Esperanza) to marry him! I hope to post that video sometime soon. Jordan was there in San Diego, and he taped it for me!

This is a pic of them when he left back in January.

     We have talked to SP, exchanged gifts, Facebooked, etc, but this will be the first time we meet her in person, and we are thrilled!
     And, SP has never been to Washington, so we have a TON of fun things planned for their visit!
     Stay tuned!

No comments: